Full HD WUXGA portable projector with advanced wireless security.
Bring brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room with the PowerLite 2247U portable projector. Offering remarkable colour accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 over competitive DLP projectors. Featuring native WUXGA resolution and Full HD 1080p support, plus 4,200 lumens of colour/white brightness, the PowerLite 2247U shines bright in a variety of environments. And, it features great contrast. This powerhouse also supports wireless screen mirroring, with integrated enterprise-level security for added peace of mind, plus a long-lasting lamp and remote management and control tools.
- Projection System – High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution – WUXGA resolution (1900 x 1200)
Colour Brightness – 4200 lumens
White Brightness – 4200 lumens
Bright and Colourful
Features 4200 lumens of colour brightness (colour light output)1 and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
Includes a built-in speaker for lifelike sound
- Remarkable colour accuracy — up to 3x Higher Colour Brightness and up to 3x Wider Colour Gamut3 with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid colour, even in well-lit rooms — 4,200 lumens of equal colour and white brightness
- Full HD, widescreen images up to 300″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring — stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Remote management and control tools — compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing — presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Versatile, compact design — multiple connectivity options; ideal for transporting between or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces