The RM67 is a single rack space mixer designed for the install/contractor market. The unit mixes three balanced microphones with four stereo sources to mono or stereo balanced outputs. The XLR Microphone Inputs have Mic/Line level switches, a send/return Insert jack, and individually switchable +12 VDC phantom power. Priority talkover, with variable Duck Sensitivity is available on one microphone for paging, and on one Source input for use on a jukebox. telephone system, etc. Each Microphone input has a level and tone control, and each Source input has a level control. Bass and Treble controls have been provided for all the sources, and a Master Output Level control adjusts the level of all mixed signals. Source One has an added front-panel 3.5mm input. A pre-Master RCA output has been provided for recording, and a Remote Volume output jack is provided for connection to a 100K ohm linear taper potentiometer and used as an external master level control.
- Mic: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
- Line: 22K Ohms
- Source: 22K Ohms gold plated RCA
- Mic Insert: 22K Ohms 1/4″ TS unbal.
- Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV +20 dB Line level
- Connectors: 3: XLR, 6: Stereo RCA, 3: 1/4″ TRS, 1: 1/4″ TS, 1: 3.5mm
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Output Level: +17 dBV max
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Max Gain: Mic: 60 dB Source: 26 dB
- Tone Controls: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
- Noise Floor: – 80 dB, THD: <.025%, S/N Ratio: 96 dB
- Size: 19″ x 1.75″ x 6″ (48.3 x 4.5 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Three XLR mic inputs with switchable phantom power and input padding
- Four stereo RCA line/consumer level inputs.
- Mic Insert jack for adding signal processing to the Mic Inputs.
- Priority ducking/talk-over for microphone paging, and jukebox.
- Stereo Record Out.
- Remote Volume jack (connects to an optional 100K ohm potentiometer).
- Master Level control.
- Mute jack, contact closure to ground main output mute.
- Clip LEDs for each Mic input.
- Master Bass and Treble controls (sources only).