With four flexible channels of up to 1400 watts each, lightweight PowerLight universal power supply, DSP on-board for each channel, and all the right connectors, the PLD4.3 is ideal for production and live sound applications.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four Input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.