Introducing the world’s first Internet of Things- (IoT) enabled, professional-grade amplifier family – the DANTE CONNECTSERIES. Perfectly suited for small to medium scale installations, these two, four, and eight channel amps feature direct HiZ (70V or 100V) or LoZ selectable by channel. With three ways to connect, you can engage the built in WiFi access point, connect to the venue’s WiFi, or use the FAST Ethernet to connect to any local area network via Cat5 or Cat6 cable.
Then there’s the Cloud…DANTE CONNECTSERIES is the first professional amplifier family to feature Cloud connectivity. Harness the power of the Cloud for remote control, monitoring, notifications and more from any of your personal devices. Just connect your amp to a network and start commanding your systems. Register for your free LEA Cloud account at leaprofessional.cloud
The DANTE CONNECTSERIES also features analog inputs and Dante inputs and external I/O control for remote on/off and fault monitoring.
- Web Browser-based UI – works on any device with no software to download
- Direct LoZ and HiZ (70V or 100V) selectable per channel
- Proprietary Smart Power Bridge allows user to bridge a channel to achieve double the power of that channel without sacrificing an amplifier channel
- 3 Ways to Connect 1.) Built in WiFi Access Point 2.) Connects to existing WiFi network 3.) Local Area Network Ethernet connection
- 96kHz Analog Devices DSP with Input Routing, multiple 48dB/Oct crossover filters, 8 Parametric EQ filters, user configurable speaker limiters, and real time load monitoring
- Universal Switch Mode Power Supply with PFC. Operation from 100VAC – 240VAC +/-15%
- Analog fully routable inputs
- External I/O Port for Remote On/Off and fault monitoring
- Highly Efficient Class D Output Stage f