The VS−44HN is a high−performance matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- Maximum Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support — HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD®, and linear PCM 7.1 surround sound.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Fast Switching Technology — Reduces switching delay between DVI/HDMI sources.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Support for Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Output Disconnect — Each output.
- Memory Locations — Store multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, IR Remote, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included) & Ethernet (Windows®–based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack “ears” included.