The KanexPro next generation of SDI to HDMI converters are designed for connecting your professional SDI video equipment to any HDMI display or consumer based TV’s. It accepts SD, HD or 3G-SDI signals and converts it to HDMI maintaining signal integrity of the original image and resolution. The converter also has two SDI loop outputs for sending re-clocked SDI signals and connecting to down-stream equipment.
Perfect for surveillance systems, rental & staging facilities, post-production, TV studio, digital cinema, or other A/V applications.
- Get the highest quality 3G-SDI conversion to HDMI
- 2 x SDI Loop outputs
- Supports 2-channel audio
- Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3G-SDI standards
- Supports multiple video resolutions: SDI 525i, 625i
- HD: 720p 24, 25,30,50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080i 50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080p 24, 25,30, 50 & 60 Hz.
- 3G mode length up to 130m
- HD mode length up to: 170m
- SD mode length up to 300m
- Supports conversion to SMPTE 425M Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Supports cascading of multiple SDI’s in application
- Compact in size, perfect for mobile broadcasting units and users
- Micro-USB Port for firmware update
- Locking power supply & mounting ears