Bright, affordable classroom projector with versatile BYOD connectivity.
Present compelling lessons with the affordable PowerLite X39 classroom projector. Offering remarkable colour accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 over competitive DLP projectors. Reliable and user-friendly, the PowerLite X39 features 3,500 lumens of colour/white brightness2, plus XGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens — including from Chromebooks4. It also includes easy setup tools, HDMI® and more.
- Projection System
: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Bright and Colourful
Features 3500 lumens of colour brightness (colour light output)1 and 3500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
1024 x 768 resolution
High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 6,000 hours in normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
Optional Wireless Connectivity
Can be used wirelessly with optional high-speed LAN module (purchased separately).
Includes a built-in speaker to amplify the audio of the presentation
- Remarkable colour accuracy — up to 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Colour Gamut5 with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid colour, even in well-lit rooms — 3,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness2
- Impressive image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution; 4:3 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector4
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Flexible, easy setup — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner®
- HDMI digital connectivity — video and audio with just one cable
- Easily engage your students — includes a built-in 5 W speaker; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner7