The Luma 2 with AR wall- or ceiling-mounted, manual spring-roller projection screen’s AutoReturn feature eliminates damage caused by the screen banging into the case as it accelerates upward. A simple pull of the handle and the AutoReturn feature automatically retracts the projection screen. It slows the return as the screen approaches its upper limit and enters the case. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Engineered with heavy gauge components to provide years of dependable operation, the Luma 2 with AR is an attractive, practical choice wherever a large, manual spring-roller projection screen is required.
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 144″ (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- The AutoReturn feature prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, and stop at any point in between.
- Steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Removable #5 black cotton braid pull cord standard. Optional operating pole available in lengths of 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm).
- Custom sizes available.