Foreground music, background music and sound reinforcement
The SI-12X speaker has been designed for unobtrusive fixed installation, where sonic accuracy, detail and high SPL are essential characteristics. The SI-12X is a 12” model, with 250W of power (1000W Peak).
- 250W RMS / 500W Program / 1000W Peak
- 60Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 126 dB Max SPL
- 2-way reflex systems
- 25.4mm Titanium high frequency compression drivers
- Low distortion, high power woofers
- 70° x 70° High Frequency Horn
- Multifaceted 40° x 50° durable MDF enclosure
- 20 x M8 hanging points to facilitate safe rigging
- NL4 & Barrier Strip speaker inputs for flexibility
- U-shaped steel mounting bracket included
- Install in houses of worship, shops and other public areas
The SI-12X is consistently voiced compared to the rest of the series so multiple configurations depending on your venue, still result in a full, balanced sound. It features a 1” exit compression driver on a 70 x 70 conical waveguide, providing open and detailed high frequency extension with even and predictable dispersion.
Adaptive Cabinet Design
The multi-faceted design of the SI12-X means it can be positioned next to a stage, wall or ceiling. This versatility suits the SI-X series to a diverse range of applications such as live performance halls, houses of worship, schools, shops, restaurants bars and countless public places – for monitoring, front of house and more.
Formations and styles to suit any install
The full range enclosures are complimented by 3 subwoofers for extended low frequency response and increased SPL. Available in both black and white painted finishes, the SI-12X features multiple m8 rigging points to suit the widest range of flown applications. Brackets are included as standard too.