The wall- or ceiling-mounted, Targa electric projection screen is a popular choice for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and churches. Housed in a pentagonal steel case with matching endcaps that form universal mounting brackets makes installation of the Targa easy, whether wall- or ceiling-mounted. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The motor is mounted inside the roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
- Case dimensions 5-7/8″high x 5-1/4″ deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Larger screen size case dimensions 6-3/4″ high x 6-3/4″ deep (17 cm x 17 cm). Housed in pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps.
- Larger sizes require a different case design. Case dimensions are 6-3/4″ high x 6-3/4″ deep (17 cm x 17 cm). Housed in fabricated extruded aluminum with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with white finish, black optional.
- Maximum image width up to 16′ (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Optional floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case, and are barely visible.
- Endcaps serve as universal mounting brackets.
- Available with ceiling trim kit for ceiling-recessed installation. An additional 12″ (30 cm) top drop is recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).