HDMI & VGA Wall–Plate Auto Switcher and PoE Acceptor over HDBaseT with Maestro Room Automation
WP−20 is a 4K UHD, HDBaseT active wall plate with step−in auto switcher for HDMI, VGA and analog audio signals that supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0). The device has EDID management, easy control options and audio embedding. The unit is a fully−featured step−in auto−switcher with the convenience and simplicity of a wall plate. Designed for deployment in any size room, the WP−20 is easy to install with browser−based configuration and single PoE cable for Ethernet connectivity and powering. * DECORA® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- Automatic Live Input Detection — Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection — Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Range — Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC–UNIKAT cables.
- Lockable EDID.
- Flexible Control Options — Via Kramer Protocol 3000, Ethernet and embedded Web pages over RS–232.
- Digital Audio Format Support.
- Mounting Option — For wall mounting, use Kramer’s OWB–2G.