A high-quality, wall- or ceiling-mounted, spring-roller projection screen, designed for small- to medium-sized spaces. The Luma with AR offers an AutoReturn feature to eliminate screen damage. A simple pull of the handle and the AutoReturn feature automatically retracts the projection screen. It slows the return as the screen approaches its upper limit, thus eliminating any banging when the screen enters the case. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Housed in an attractive pentagonal-shaped steel case, the Luma with AR is perfect for classrooms, boardrooms, or small- to medium-sized business-related environments.
- Case dimensions are 3-3/4” high x 3-1/4” deep (10 cm x 8 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 96″ (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- The AutoReturn feature prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, and stop at any point in between.
- Pentagonal steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Custom sizes available.
Viewing Surfaces Available:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Contrast White XH1100E|
|Argent White XH1500E|
|Pearl White CH1900E|