The VP−770 is a high−performance presentation switcher and scaler for composite video, component video, DisplayPort, computer graphics video, and HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to HDMI, computer graphics and DGKat twisted pair, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 10−watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology – Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology – Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology – Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching – Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Advanced EDID Management – For each input and analysis of the EDID of a selectable master connection to one of the outputs.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) – Activates a national or campus−wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration – Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Range – Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant – The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Video Inputs – Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), 2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
- Scaled Outputs – HDMI, computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector simultaneously.
- Multiple Output Resolutions – Up to 2K and 1080p.
Call for pricing